Air Quality Services
Whether it’s from the effects of urban or industrial air pollution, acid rain, bad indoor air quality, increased UV radiation or changing climatic conditions, we are all impacted in some way. WKC Group has assisted private sector and governmental clients around the world with their air quality and climate change challenges.
According to the World Health Orginisation ambient (outdoor) air pollution in both rural areas and cities was estimated to cause 4.2 million premature deaths worldwide per year in 2016.
Our services range from designing bespoke pollution monitoring programmes, using advanced software to simulate the dispersion of local and regional industrial air pollution, permitting and licensing, to developing detailed air quality management plans and strategies.
Please click on our the link to go to our international website to see Air Quality services abroad: WKC Group
- Baseline Air Quality Survey Design and Implementation
- Stack Testing
- Air Dispersion Modelling (AERMOD/ CALPUFF)
- Atmospheric Emission Licensing and Reporting
- Green house Gas Inventories and Carbon Advisory Services
- Best Available Techniques Assessment
- Air Quality Training
- Air Quality Impact Assessments
- Expert Witness / Technical Reviews
To find out if you need an Atmospheric Emission License (AEL) please click on the link below:
To find out about air quality impact assessment services we offer in South Africa, see links below: